You hyped for some official Halloween goodies in your Animal Crossing world? The wait is finally over as we have hard times and dates for when the content will be dropping.
According to the official Nintendo website in Japanese, the Version 1.5.0 update for Animal Crossing: New Horizons containing all of the new Fall and Halloween features will be released at exactly 10AM Japan Standard Time on Wednesday, September 30th.
So with some time conversions we have put below what time the content should be dropping depending on your time zone.
- Tue, September 29th at 6PM Pacific Time (PDT)
- Tue, September 29th at 7PM Mountain Time (MDT)
- Tue, September 29th at 8PM Central Time (CDT)
- Tue, September 29th at 9PM Eastern Time (EDT)
- Wed, September 30th at 2AM British Summer Time (BST)
- Wed, September 30th at 11AM Australian Eastern Time (AEST)
For those who do not know, check out the list of awesome new features you can expect with the Fall update:
- Growing Pumpkins – Deck out your home and island for all your awesome autumnal occasions by first purchasing pumpkin starts in-game from Leif year-round or from Nook’s Cranny during October. Once your pumpkins are grown, they can be harvested and put to use in pumpkin-based DIY projects.
- Prepare for Halloween – Pumpkins are just the beginning of the Halloween-themed festivities coming to your island. With the big day just around the corner, you can start stocking up on candy early. Find your style for Halloween night by purchasing costumes, like a mage’s dress, at the Able Sisters shop during the month of October. You can even procure body paint and colored eye contacts by exchanging Nook Miles. You’ll also be able to learn Halloween DIY projects from your fellow residents. On Halloween night, your neighbors will be getting in the holiday spirit with costumes of their own.
- Halloween Night Celebrations – When Halloween night arrives on Oct. 31, after 5 p.m., neighbors will gather in the plaza, which will be adorned with an array of Halloween decorations. You’ll also receive a visit from a mysterious guest, Jack, the “czar of Halloween.” By giving Jack lollipops and candy, you’ll earn spooky in-game rewards. Be sure to save some candy for your neighbors, too, or you might get pranked! Luckily, you can learn a couple of new Reactions to properly express your feelings of fear.
- Revisiting Dreams – The ability to take a nap and visit other islands within dreams was introduced this summer. Now, you’ll be able to easily revisit dreams from a list, making it even easier to visit some of your favorite islands.***
- NookLink App Update – The NookLink Service in the Nintendo Switch Online smartphone app is also receiving an update in early October. With the update, you’ll be able to use your smart device to perform Reactions in the game.**** How about trying it out for this occasion to let your island visitors know exactly how you feel about their mischievous tricks and treats?